Education/Minimum experience required: Bachelors/Associate in CS/IT/Engg/Science or equiv. + 2 yrs exp for junior position. Masters in CS/IT/Engg/Science or equiv. or Bachelors in CS/IT/Engg/Science or equiv. + 5 yrs of exp for senior position.
Skills: Couchbase, MongoDB, Linux, Amazon Web Services.
Location: Milpitas, CA
Pay rate: $120,578.00/year for Bachelors/Ass. + 2 yrs exp, $170,872.00/year for Bachelors + 5 yrs exp, $145,725.00/year for Masters (OES industry standards).
Length: Long term/permanent
Job Duties: As a Software Engineer, the employee will be responsible for the following job duties:
- Analyze product requirements, user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, integrate with other software and allow it to adapt to new software and hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
The contact details are:
1525 McCarthy Blvd, #1133,
Milpitas, CA 95035
Travel required: 0 to 25%