DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEMS
BUILT WITH TABLEAU
Drive Millions in Added Production by Monitoring Mining Operations in Real-Time
GroundHog Business Intelligence with Tableau
Leadership at mines and aggregates use Tableau to create Decision Support Systems that provide actionable insights to make business critical systems around production monitoring, inventory management and financial analysis. GroundHog is the leading Tableau implementor for the Mining and Tunneling industry.
Using Tableau, GroundHog aggregates data and creates drill down reports from a variety of software used in the mining industry.
Common data sources include:
- Fleet Management Systems such as GroundHog Fleet Management, Caterpillar MineStar, Wenco, Sandvik OptiMine, Modular Mining and JigSaw.
- GeoScientific and Master Data Management Systems such as acQuire, Deswik, Vulcan, RESPEC GeoSequel and others
- ERP Data from SAP, Oracle Financials and SAGE.
- Drone Data from Kespry, Propeller and many other volumetric data providers.
- Equipment Health data from all major heavy equipment manufacturers such as Caterpillar, Komatsu, Sandvik, Epiroc, Hitachi, Liebherr, Terex, Doosan, John Deere and other OEMS.
These Tableau based Decision Support Systems are designed to empower corporate officers, mine managers and front-line superintendents and supervisors to make data driven decisions backed by meaningful insights. Mining companies that use our BI Dashboards and Analytics are reporting phenomenal improvements in productivity, profitability, and team performance.
Real-time Tableau reports help users monitor operations in real-time, enabling some clients to drive millions worth of additional production.
Developed specifically for mining and extensively field-tested in live mining operations, GroundHog’s out-of-the-box Tableau implementation has a portfolio of extensive BI dashboard views ready for easy configuration, and endless customization.
Business Intelligence Dashboards & Analytics for Mining
Use world-class data science to generate actionable ideas that optimize your equipment’s productivity, maximize efficiency, and cut spending on fuel & consumables. Leveraging the power of ML and AI as competitive business drivers the hard-hat companies can: