Gold Mines Use GroundHog to move more tons, faster and safer.
Comprehensive Digitization Software for Mines, Quarries, Aggregates and Process Plants
Most Gold mines already use a plethora of software to streamline their operations – typical examples are SAP for ERP and Asset Management, and Vulcan for Mine Design and Planning. Some also use legacy Fleet Management Systems from OEMs such at Caterpillar, Komatsu, and Hitachi in their open pit operations. However, these legacy technology providers have not been able to keep pace with newer technological innovations that power the Uber’s, Amazon’s, and the Apple’s of the world.
GroundHog’s portfolio of produc
With GroundHog, you can overhaul your entire production and safety operations.
GroundHog is no ordinary software. Built on the GroundHog platform and deployed using standard off-the-shelf hardware such as iPads and Android Tablets, GroundHog is built from the ground up to make the life of our users easier, more productive and safer.
With GroundHog, you can:
- Increase tonnes to stockpiles by 36% using your existing fleet by planning upcoming shifts and monitoring production and variance.
- Eliminate Data Entry Errors by reading data directly from eqiupment telematics
- Significantly decrease Operator Errors by providing every miner the information they need to perform
- Increase situational awareness and safety by tracking the location of all equipment and personnel
- Shorten shift change-over times by automatically creating shift logs and sending relevant information to miners even before they get on site.
- Enable Data Driven Decision Support by using mining dashboards and insights so your front line supervisors can make decisions at the face
easy to use connected miner software.