DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEMS
BUILT USING MICROSOFT POWER BI
Drive Millions in Added Production by Monitoring Mining Operations in Real-Time
GroundHog Business Intelligence with PowerBI
Dashboards and Analytics is the answer to the challenge presented by ‘big data’ in the mining industry. Using Power BI, GroundHog aggregates data and creates drill down reports from a variety of software used in the mining industry.Common data sources include:
- Fleet Management Systems such as GroundHog Fleet Management, Caterpillar MineStar, Wenco, Sandvik OptiMine, Modular Mining and JigSaw.
- GeoScientific and Master Data Management Systems such as acQuire, Deswik, Vulcan, RESPEC GeoSequel and others
- ERP Data from SAP, Oracle Financials and SAGE.
- Drone Data from Kespry, Propeller and many other volumetric data providers.
- Equipment Health data from all major heavy equipment manufacturers such as Caterpillar, Komatsu, Sandvik, Epiroc, Hitachi, Liebherr, Terex, Doosan, John Deere and other OEMS.
These Decision Support Systems are designed to empower corporate officers, mine managers and front-line superintendents and supervisors to make data driven decisions backed by meaningful insights.
Mining companies that use our BI Dashboards and Analytics are reporting phenomenal improvements in productivity, profitability, and team performance.
It also helps users monitor operations in real-time, enabling some clients to drive millions worth of additional production.
Developed for mining and extensively field-tested in live mining operations, there are more than 150 BI dashboard views ready for easy configuration, and endless customized dashboards are available.
Business Intelligence Dashboards & Analytics for Mining Companies
Use world-class data science to generate actionable ideas that optimize your equipment’s productivity, maximize efficiency, and cut spending on fuel & consumables. Leveraging the power of ML and AI as competitive business drivers the hard-hat companies can: